PAYMENT METHODS

Payments must be made within 1-2 days after I email you back about your order.
These are the only payment methods that I will be accepting!
-Registered PayPal Account
-Credit Card
-Concealed Cash (At your own risk!)
See below for more details on each!

Registered PayPal (Preferred!)
-Quick and easy! Sign up at PayPal.com I will send you a payment request through PayPal. You don't even need to sign up if you just want to pay by credit card!

» After you submit an order form, I will send you a payment request.
» You can access the payment request 2 ways.
» 1st way - You will be sent an email that is titled 'PayPal money request' sent from PayPal. In that email there will be a link that says 'Pay now with PayPal'. Then you'd have to log in and confirm everything to pay.
» 2nd way - Go to paypal.com and log onto your account. If you look at all of the transactions, there will be one from me that says 'Pay $xx.xx' The xx.xx indicates how much your order costs. Then you would have to click that, confirm everything and pay!


PLEASE make sure the shipping addresses match the one on your order form! Even if it's not your account, you can add an address so that it's shipped to the correct address.



Credit Card (through PayPal, you don't have to sign up!)
-No need to sign up! I will send you an invoice PayPal and then you just fill in your credit card information. That's it!

Please note that if you already have an account, you will have to pay with that or fill out the order form with an email address that is not linked to any accounts! If your credit card is linked to an account, you will have to use that account.

» After you submit an order form, I will send you a payment request to your email.
» In the email, you will find a link to help you checkout.
» Then you can either log into your account or follow the picture below.
Photobucket

If for any reason PayPal doesn't accept your credit card, just let me know and I'll help you out!


Concealed Cash
» After you submit an order form, I will email you about your order and give you my address.
» Please wrap your money with paper to make it seem like a letter. Put a 44 cent stamp OR a 'forever' stamp on it.
» Concealed cash is at your own risk! Please remember that!
» I will let you know when I receive your payment.
» You must send out your payment within 1-2 days after I give you my address.
» Regular mail can take 3-7 days depending on where you are sending from.
» All payments must be made in US Dollars.